Jun 23, 2017 - Jun 25, 2017Benefits GuildHall,http://www.arthamptons.com/
158 Main Street, Bridgehampton, New York,
Positioned to launch the summer season and held annually, the fair presents 60+ dealers featuring works of art on a private Lumber Lane estate in Bridgehampton – one of the most exclusive neighborhoods in the Hamptons.
Art Hamptons concluded its 9th edition in 2016 reporting strong attendance and robust sales. With its TONY location in Bridgehampton, the Hamptons’ longest running fair demonstrated its strength as a leading modern and contemporary art fair, drawing crowds of roughly 6500 attendees throughout the run of its June dates.
Strategically timed, Art Hamptons is positioned as one of the leading attractions of the summer not only for second homeowners and their guests, but for year round residents and visiting tourists. As in past years, Art Hamptons remains the first art fair of the summer season and where Hamptonites go to acquire their fine art.
Facts & Figures
1. Art Hamptons is the longest-standing art fair in the Hamptons, now entering its 10th edition in 2017.
2. Opening Night Preview attracts nearly 2,000 members of the Hamptons arts community.
3. The Fair is visited by just under 7000 collectors and attendees over four days.
4. Continuously growing, the 9th edition featured more than 55 galleries from 11 countries including a strong presence of Cuban galleries.
5. Art Hamptons works with nearly 50 leading museums and institutions annually as Cultural Partners, each promoting the fair to members, donors and boards.
6. Many dealers reported increased sales activity year over year.
7. Average price points of artworks in the $10k-50k level.
The ArtHamptons Sculpture Garden
The demand for distinctive 3D works to enhance local estates makes the Hamptons a prime sculpture market. The Fair curates a one-acre area devoted to exhibiting galleries’ outdoor sculptures, creating a ideal venue for VIP cocktail receptions at the fair.
* A new ‘Open Flow’ Architectural Design: insuring wider aisles, better sight lines, more end-cap booths, an easy-to-navigate floor layout and higher ceilings.
* Hosting receptions in the VIP Lounge: partnerships with local media and cultural organizations assure a steady flow of regional thought-leaders walking the aisles.
* Parking: Offering fairgoers acres of valet and complimentary self-parking options.
* Celebrity collectors in attendance: Jon Bon Jovi, Beth Rudin DeWoody, Eric Fischl, Rudy Giuliani, Jules Feiffer, Molly Sims, Beth Ostrosky and Howard Stern, Moby, John Leguizamo, Chris Wragge.